Nell was born and raised in Pennsylvania and spent many years in West Virginia as a High School Art teacher. Her interests are varied and she has enjoyed working with stained glass, watercolors, and oils. Her new loves are wood turning and pastels. Nell moved to the Lake Norman area several years ago and enjoys the Mooresville Artist Guild and Wood Turning classes at the Ice House in Davidson.
- A Walk on the Beach A Walk on the Beach
- Alaskan Trail Alaskan Trail
- Aristotle on the Stairs Aristotle on the Stairs
- Dogwood & Turquoise Dogwood & Turquoise
- Done for the Day Done for the Day
- Nell's Balloon Nell's Balloon